Robots and Mud Pies Preschool Parents' Corner
Parent Handbook and Calendar
Parent Involvement Opportunities
These are a few volunteer opportunities that will be available at Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool. As we get closer to the beginning of the school year, we will add to the list.
- Help in the classroom at busy times of the day. (one time or on a regular basis)
- Come to read to the children.
- Fix ripped books, sew dress up clothes or fix broken toys.
- Come to a Pinterest Party!!! Help us put those cool ideas into action! (Evening events)
- Help with family events like workshops and picnics.
These are examples of items Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool could use.
- Metal Funnels
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Coffee Cans with Lids
- Scoops from Anything (laundry detergent, coffee…)
- Baby Food plastic containers
- Buttons, string, etc.
- Bread tabs (those colored square or rectangular pieces of plastic that hold the bread bag closed).
- Applesauce/Fruit pouch tops.
- Old Playing Cards (ok if cards missing)
- Stationary, Greeting Cards and Envelopes (unused but sets you don’t plan to use)
- Interesting Natural Objects (large pinecones, shells, unusual seed pods…)
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- "Office" Supplies: Various types of tape, clipboards, post it notes, markers, pens, etc.