Enrollment for the 2019-20 is almost full for the morning program but there are still a few openings for some mornings and there are still available spaces in the afternoon program.
If you want to learn more about RAMPP, please email us to arrange a tour at email@example.com
More Enrollment Information
- Come to our open house or contact us for a tour. Email us at Admissions@RobotsAndMudPiesPreschool.com.
- Complete our Application and submit it with the $100 Application Fee.
- Once we have your application, we will give you a contract for the schedule you have chosen.
- B, we will need other enrollment forms. Here is a link to those forms. If you prefer, we can give you hard copies of the forms.
- In addition to those forms, we will also need to see your child’s original birth certificate or other proof of identity, like a passport. We do not need a copy, we just need to view the original and write down birth date, etc. for our licensing paperwork.
- Please read our Parent Handbook which is full of useful information!
- In late August, we will have an Open House so you can bring in forms, drop off extra clothes, diapers and boots. You can also bring your child to meet our teachers. We will also have a second morning when you can bring your child to visit and have a short “practice” preschool day for about 1 hour. The school calendar lists the exact dates and we will be sending out an email to give you these details again. (Usually the Open House is from 9 a.m.-12 noon on the last Monday in August and the Phase-in visit is from 9-10 a.m. or 10:30-11:30 a.m. on that Tuesday.)
Please Note: The Application Fee is non-refundable. The application fee goes towards administrative costs and pays for a backpack for your child. The Deposit is used to hold a space for your child over the summer.