More Enrollment Information
Waiting List Information
The 2021-22 school year was the first time we had a true waiting list, so it is very new to us. We have no real way to predict how long your wait will be before you can enroll your child. We do not mind if you want to email us occasionally to see what your status is, and we actually appreciate knowing if you are still interested. When we receive your waiting list application, we will let you know that we received it. We will then email you when we have an opening available. In December and January, we will email you to let you know about enrollment for the following school year. And we will email you whenever we have open houses for families to tour the school. In other words, please check your emails regularly as that is going to be our main method of communication. Thank you!
Enrollment Process for New Families
- Contact us for a tour. Email us at Admissions@RobotsAndMudPiesPreschool.com.
- Complete an Application and submit it with the $100 Application Fee.
- Once we have your application, we will give you a contract for the schedule you have chosen.
- You will need to submit the contract along with a Deposit of $350. (You can combine the Application and Deposit to make one payment of $450, even before you have the contract if that is more convenient.)
- By late August, we will need other enrollment forms. We can email the forms to you or give you hard copies of them. They can also be found here: FORMS
- In addition to the forms listed on our website, we will also need to see your child’s original birth certificate or other proof of identity, like a passport. We do not need a copy, we just need to see the original and write down birth date, etc. for our licensing paperwork.
- Please read our Parent Handbook which is full of useful information!
Please Note: The Application Fee is non-refundable. The application fee goes towards administrative costs and pays for a backpack for your child.