Enrollment Process for New Families
- Contact us for a tour (socially distant, of course). Email us at Admissions@RobotsAndMudPiesPreschool.com.
- Complete an Application and submit it with the $100 Application Fee.
- Once we have your application, we will give you a contract for the schedule you have chosen.
- You will need to submit the contract along with a Deposit of $350. (You can combine the Application and Deposit to make one payment of $450, even before you have the contract if that is more convenient.)
- By late August, we will need other enrollment forms. We can email the forms to you or give you hard copies of them. They can also be found here: FORMS (If you are enrolling later than August, paperwork is due before your child’s first day of school.)
- In addition to the forms listed on our website, we will also need to see your child’s original birth certificate or other proof of identity like a passport. We do not need a copy, we just need to see the original and write down birth date, etc. for our licensing paperwork.
- Please read our Parent Handbook which is full of useful information!
- In late August, we will have an Open House so you can bring in forms, drop off extra clothes, diapers and boots and bring your child to meet our teachers. The school calendar will list the exact date and we will be sending out an email to give you these details again. (Usually the Open House is from 9 a.m.-12 noon on the last Monday in August)
Please Note: The Application Fee is non-refundable. The application fee goes towards administrative costs and pays for a backpack for your child. The Deposit is used to hold a space for your child over the summer.