Robots and Mud Pies Preschool Parents' Corner
Parent Involvement Opportunities
These are a few volunteer opportunities that will be available at Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool.
- Help in the classroom. (one time or on a regular basis)
- Make play dough. (Here's the Recipe we like!)
- Come to read to the children.
- Fix ripped books, sew dress up clothes or fix broken toys.
- Help with office tasks such as laminating and putting together enrollment packets.
- Help with family events like Engineering Night and Mud Day.
These are examples of items Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool could use.
- Funnels, various sizes, metal or plastic
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Coffee Cans with Lids
- Scoops from Anything (laundry detergent, coffee…)
- Baby Food plastic containers
- Buttons, string, etc.
- Burlap or other fabric
- Bread tabs (those colored square or rectangular pieces of plastic that hold the bread bag closed).
- Old Playing Cards (ok if cards missing)
- Stationary, Greeting Cards and Envelopes (unused but sets you don’t plan to use)
- Interesting Natural Objects (large pinecones, shells, unusual seed pods…)
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- Plastic storage bags, various sizes (gallon, sandwich, snack, etc.)
- Plastic spoons
- "Office" Supplies: Various types of tape, clipboards, post it notes, markers, pens, etc.
You get the idea! If you come across items that you are thinking of throwing out but think we might be able to use them, ask or just bring them in!