Robots and Mud Pies Preschool Parents' Corner
Parent Involvement Opportunities
These are a few volunteer opportunities that will be available at Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool.
- Make play dough. (Here's the Recipe we like!)
- Fix ripped books, sew dress up clothes or fix broken toys.
- We will be figuring out more ways for you to volunteer without coming into the school. If you have ideas, let us know!
These are examples of items Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool could use.
- Shoe boxes: Prefer cardboard but plastic is good too. (Other similar sized boxes okay too.)
- Small plastic containers with tops (around 16 oz capacity seems good)
- Applesauce pouch tops and any lids from other containers (plastic and metal!)
- Funnels, various sizes, metal or plastic
- Coffee Cans with Lids
- Scoops from Anything (laundry detergent, coffee…)
- Baby Food plastic containers
- Buttons, string, etc.
- Burlap or other fabric
- Stationary, Greeting Cards and Envelopes (unused)
- Interesting Natural Objects (large pinecones, shells, unusual seed pods…)
- Cleaning supplies: Disinfectant wipes, disinfectant spray (that is on the EPA List N for coronavirus)
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- Plastic storage bags, various sizes (gallon, sandwich, snack, etc.)
- "Office" Supplies: Various types of tape, clipboards, post it notes, markers, pens, etc.
Bring the whole family to fun events throughout the year. We hope to update this soon! (so many changes this year!!!) Calendar of Events