Robots and Mud Pies Preschool Parents' Corner
Parent Handbook and Calendar
Parent Involvement Opportunities
These are a few volunteer opportunities that will be available at Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool.
- Help in the classroom. (one time or on a regular basis)
- Make play dough. (Here's the Recipe we like!)
- Come to read to the children.
- Fix ripped books, sew dress up clothes or fix broken toys.
- Help with office tasks such as laminating and putting together enrollment packets.
- Help with family events like Engineering Night and Picnics.
These are examples of items Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool could use.
- Sand Buckets and Shovels
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Funnels, various sizes, metal or plastic
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Coffee Cans with Lids
- Scoops from Anything (laundry detergent, coffee…)
- Baby Food plastic containers
- Buttons, string, etc.
- Burlap or other fabric
- Bread tabs (those colored square or rectangular pieces of plastic that hold the bread bag closed).
- Applesauce/Fruit pouch tops.
- Old Playing Cards (ok if cards missing)
- Stationary, Greeting Cards and Envelopes (unused but sets you don’t plan to use)
- Interesting Natural Objects (large pinecones, shells, unusual seed pods…)
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- Plastic storage bags, various sizes (gallon, sandwich, snack, etc.)
- Plastic spoons
- "Office" Supplies: Various types of tape, clipboards, post it notes, markers, pens, etc.
Bring the whole family to fun events throughout the year. Calendar of Events for 2018-19 is coming soon!