Robots and Mud Pies Preschool Parents' Corner
Parent Handbook Forms Calendar (2022-23) Family Events Calendar (2022-23)
(Due to COVID-19, we have made changes to the Parent Handbook for the Fall of 2020.)
Parent Involvement Opportunities
These are a few volunteer opportunities that will be available at Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool.
- Make play dough. (Here's the Recipe we like!)
- Fix ripped books, sew dress up clothes or fix broken toys.
- We will be inviting parents back into the classroom this year!! Keep an eye out for emailed Newsletters each month, emails from our volunteer coordinators, and Brightwheel messages to learn how to sign up to come play for a morning.
These are examples of items Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool could use.
- Shoe boxes: Prefer clear plastic from the dollar store. (Other similar sized boxes okay too.)
- Sand toys, especially buckets of any size.
- Funnels, various sizes, metal or plastic
- Scoops from Anything (laundry detergent, coffee…)
- Buttons, string, etc.
- Burlap or other fabric
- Stationary, Greeting Cards, BUT NO envelopes please!!!
- Interesting Natural Objects (large pinecones, unusual seed pods…)
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- Plastic storage bags, various sizes (gallon, sandwich, snack, etc.)
- "Office" Supplies: Various types of tape, clipboards, post it notes, etc.
You get the idea! If you come across items that you are thinking of throwing out but think we might be able to use them, ask or just bring them in!
Bring the whole family to fun events throughout the year. We are going to have whole school events again this year! (for at least some of the events) Calendar of Events