You can find most of the forms you will need for Robots and Mud Pies π Preschool on this page.  Hard copies of these can be provided at your request. PLEASE COMPLETE EVERY LINE OF EVERY FORM. If something does not apply to your child, write "N/A".

Forms Required for Enrollment for New Children 

Child Enrollment Form


Your child's Original Birth Certificate or Passport for us to view.

School Health and Immunization Form
(A doctor must sign these forms and the  immunization information MUST be in our hands before your child can attend school.)

Medication Administration Policy

(This form must be signed by all parents.  It explains our policy about giving medicines to the children.  Even if your child does not need medication, licensing requires us to tell you the policy.)


Family Phone Book Form


Photo Permission

Getting to Know Your Child

Parent Volunteer Form

Contract: We will give you a contract based on your child's schedule. If you do not have one, let us know.

Direct Deposit Authorization (Optional)

We suggest you make copies of all of the forms and your contract to keep for your records.

Parent Handbook

All parents must read and follow our Parent Handbook. Please let us know if you have questions about any policies.

Parent Handbook

Peanut and Tree Nut Free Policy


If your child needs any type of medication including diaper ointment or lotion, please read our Medication Forms page and follow the instructions. If you have questions, please email us at Admissions.

How to open the forms...

You will need a pdf reader in order to open our forms.  Click the link below to go to the Adobe Reader download page.  With the latest version, you should be able to type your information right on the forms and then print or email them to us.